Last fall, I spoke at the Georgia Romance Writers annual conference to help authors get started with creating audiobooks. I recently created a 41-minute video from that presentation which:
- explores the audiobook landscape (beginning at 2:43)
- explains reasons every author should produce audiobooks of their books (beginning at 7:23)
- demonstrates Amazon Whispersync capability between an audiobook and Kindle ebook (beginning at 10:19)
- offers specific tips about ways to write with audio in mind (beginning at 12:09)
- advises the viewer about the audiobook production process and gives concrete information about using ACX.com to create an audiobook, including payment for production costs and distribution options (beginning at 22:04)
If you have questions or comments about the video or the audiobook production process, please leave a note for me on the blog!