In writing a response on author Elizabeth Spann Craig’s blog about tips for success on ACX.com, I realized I had been remiss in adding my latest video to my own blog!
Last fall, I spoke at the Georgia Romance Writers annual conference to help authors get started with creating audiobooks. I recently created a 41-minute video from that presentation which:
- explores the audiobook landscape (beginning at 2:43)
- explains reasons every author should produce audiobooks of their books (beginning at 7:23)
- demonstrates Amazon Whispersync capability between an audiobook and Kindle ebook (beginning at 10:19)
- offers specific tips about ways to write with audio in mind (beginning at 12:09)
- advises the viewer about the audiobook production process and gives concrete information about using ACX.com to create an audiobook, including payment for production costs and distribution options (beginning at 22:04)
If you have questions or comments about the video or the audiobook production process, please leave a note for me on the blog!
Lee Ann Howlett says
Great ideas to get out there for authors, Karen! I’ve taken the liberty of tweeting this column.
Thanks for all you do!